Sunday, May 6, 2012

A Memorial Never Forgotten




To me when this happened I was not old enough to really understand what went on that morning in September. I was in 3rd grade when the towers can down. Personally I did not lose anyone in the Trade Towers but I have seen friends of friends lose loved ones. One thing I loved was the what the city has done, is what they are doing to remember everything. Where the towers stood are now fountains and along the side of the fountain are engravings of each persons name that lost their lives in the attack. They have a whole memorial for the world to see. Something I personally liked was someone had brought flowers and stuck them into names their loved ones. I think that is very touching and shows that they will never be forgotten in the world. Everyone else might but those families will remember them forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment